Saturday, November 27, 2010

Question 28


29. A place where you feel most comfortable. A person you feel most comfortable with.


I feel comfortable in many places, but the place I feel most comfortable would be my room at my parents house. Yeah yeah, I know that seems generic and all but it's the truth. All my stuff is in there, it's got my own personal flare (cool sheets hanging from the ceiling), and people rarely come in there. I can be all alone with my music and some food and do what ever the fuck I want, it's awesome.

Now, as for the person I feel most comfortable with, that's a different story. I like a lot of people, and most of the time I'm a friendly guy. But I've never had a person that I've totally trusted before, I don't know why I'm this way, but it's not really a bad thing. Some secrets (none of them are bad just personal, so no worries folks) are just meant to be kept to your self.

My dog knows everything but he's not a person so....

Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment