Sunday, November 21, 2010

Question 26


26. A time when you hurt someone’s feelings but don’t regret it.

I hurt people all the time and feel no regret what so ever. In fact, most people's feelings I hurt i feel good about because they usually deserve it.

There was a time when I could tango with the best of them, that is the ass hole people. But now, in my old age I've come into better values of life. That part of me is sleeping now a days but I can wake it up if I need it. It's easier to avoid dumb asses rather then take the time to insult them and such.

Really, I don't think there has been a time where I've regretted hurting someones feelings... scary.


Watched Ronin last night, it's on my favorites list now, check it out. Also if anyone knows where i can watch Into The Wild for free send me a link! Thx
Roscoe

2 comments:

  1. "I hurt people all the time and feel no regret what so ever. In fact, most people's feelings I hurt i feel good about because they usually deserve it."

    Love your honesty, man. :)

    ReplyDelete