Saturday, November 6, 2010

Question 10


10. How do you react if the person next to you is crying?

I've had this happen several times. Most times is some random person that I don't know, so I just ask what's wrong with a smile and ask if they need anything. More times than not it's been about some douche bag boyfriend. Or some best friend chick fight... I usually just tell them they'll be OK in a couple of days or so and not to worry.

Rarely have I been next to one of my actual friends crying. But it has happened. Always smile. Always be supportive, even if you don't agree with the problem, you can be supportive and give an opinion. Hugs can help depending on the person. Music is always good to. One time I played a silly song on a guitar for someone and they cheered right up :).

All in all it's best just to try and avoid the problem that would make you cry in the first place (unless it is sudden death or something unpreventable, then you have to cry).

Crying can be of happiness!
Roscoe

2 comments:

  1. I can't help but feel this post was written while under some form of influence.

    ReplyDelete