Sunday, November 14, 2010

Question 19


19. Have you ever ran away? If not, would you?

I've never ran away ,no, but there was sometimes when, as a young child, I recall threatening to run away.

I would run away in a heart beat if conditions were right, but alas I have too good of a life to do so.... :(
I'm a big fan of the whole live in the log cabin life style. I also realize that it's no easy feat at all! But some day I'm doing it, I promised my self.

If you like this stuff then I have some recommendations:

Into the Wild. both book and movie, read the book first!

Alone in the Wilderness. I've only seen the film, but it's legit documentary not Hollywood BS, there is a book as well.

Heimo's Artic Refuge. One of the last people living this life style: http://www.vbs.tv/en-ca/watch/far-out--2/heimo-s-arctic-refuge-full-length

If you know of any other videos or books like these put them in the comments. I might get a page up with all of them and some other goodies.

Tally Ho!
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment