Monday, November 8, 2010

Question 13


13. If you ever ended up in jail, what crime would you have most likely committed?

Oh boy!

It would be more than one crime that's for sure! None of that nansy shit either! All or nothing.

I would go to jail for : Genocide, murder, assault, war crimes against humanity. The evil in this world needs to be eradicated.

I wouldn't take over the world, just a small part of it, like just fix up Nova Scotia and start a new country, kill off all the unwanted/unusable people and get things rolling. Natural order would be restored, an animalistic government would be dictated and everyone would have a place and skill. I my self would work like all the rest, no rich no poor, just people living and surviving.

No doubt there would be constant war with other places but for the most part we would win. All the citizens would be trained in combat and fight for the homeland.

But with such power of the other countries coming down on me I would obtained and thrown in jail for life. Here I would write books and think a lot about the past.

None of this is plausible or really how I think, just fun.
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment