Saturday, November 6, 2010

Question 11


11. You’re locked in a big closet with 3 people, who are they, how did you get locked in the closet, and what are you doing?

So this closet would be one of those old type one's in an old house. the kind where you curious so you want to explore around and find all the secrets.

The 3 people would be my brother Jake, my mom and her sister, my aunt Tammy. We go on crazy adventures all the time that always leave me happy as heck.

No doubt my aunt Tammy was asked to clean out this old house by some fuck tar d that she know. Since it's a cool house with old things in it she'll ask mom to come along and me and Jake to lift heavy things.

After some menial work and a bottle of Lysol or Mr clean we take a break. Me and Jacob would go to the second floor and discover the old closet and want to know if there is anything cool inside we could use (steal..). More often than not it's just old shit. But this time there would be cool things in there. Like an old guitar or some cool jewelry or books.

Mom and Tammy would wonder up and come in to look around. Me being a smart ass would shut to door causing darkness and make scary noises. Since it is an old door and I since I slammed the door it would no doubt lose it's knob. Now we are locked in the closet shouting at each other and laughing our faces off.

We'd get out by either, me or Jacob figuring out how to unlock the door or prying it open, or calling some one to come rescue us.

Ahh Adventure
Roscoe

2 comments:

  1. Am I that frikkin' predictable, Ad? Cleaning it out for some old fucktard? Christ, I have become my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete