Sunday, November 21, 2010

Question 25


25. Are you a rebel or do you like going with the flow? Why?

I do my own thing. So sometimes I am a rebel but sometimes I'm not? Really if your a rebel your still going with the flow, just in the rebel group. Right??

I skipped 24, it's going on the long list, might get it done tomorrow. I'm not sure where I'm at on the list but it will all be done by November 30.

I've got music for two new songs, but I'm trying to think of something good to write them about, but nothing to restricting. Nothing else has been happening that's worth talking about really. There's going to be an update to the blog sometime soon, and I'm going to get some challenges going so I can get some more readers and have google pay me... :D

Roscoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment