Sunday, November 7, 2010

Question 12


12. Choose a song that sums up the year you've been having so far.

This is a horrible question. There is no one song that can sum up a year, month, week, day or even second of some one's life! I'm quite livid that this is in the challenge. However! I'll play along for the most part, but I'm choosing more than one song. (think of it as a movie montage of my year. These would be the songs that play.)

January to March- Dancing Days By Led Zeppelin: I listened to this song so much that I started to live my live by the words. The song seems to talk about new beginnings or happy times, which was the case at this time.

April and May- Locked in a Room by Oren Lavie: I was going through a shit tone of shit at this point in the year. I felt like I was stuck and not going anywhere, but I could look out a window and wish I was out and about.

May and June- Send Me on my Way by Rusted Root: Application was back and I was going to be off to UoM in the Fall. It's literal so I'm not explaining it, if you don't get it, then don't read my blog anymore... :)

July and August- The Alabama Song by the Doors: I had everything done a lot of money and no stress so I drank my ass off!

September- Weary Memories by Iron and Wine. Happy as I was, there as a lot of personal memories come back about a certain person while I was a UoM for the first month, and then that person got in touch with me.....

October and November so far. I'm Amazed By My Morning Jacket. I'm Amazed with my self and how good things are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment