Sunday, June 6, 2010

Why can't we all just get along?


I am so behind on all my things that I have to start over again. The fun that has been had over the last two weeks has put to many things on hold. So I'm taking this week off from the pub and going out, unless it's to jam.

I've got a summer album in brain storm stage, where it's been for 2 months... I've told my self that I should hold of for the laptop to record but what good is that if I have no songs. So I've really got to get my ass in gear and jam out all this week.

I need to start reading again as well, I picked up a Robert Jordan book the other day. I can get back into those. Then I've some french translation book to read. And a special blog :D.

The last thing I have to really buckle down on is actual french and learning to speak it! I want to take entry level french this year at X or UoM but I have to take a test to get in because I don't have grade 11 french. With the help of a book, website and my other brother I'll be ready!

I've met 3 people in the last two weeks, real successful people that have all told me to travel soon. This is something I've always known, so why not? I'm starting to plan now, even if I go alone.

Huzzah!
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment