Sunday, June 27, 2010

So I Sit Here.....


So I sit here drinking ale and feeling like the Lord Roscoe i should be....

Three days ago I got an e-mail from a website I signed up for. I was a website on Low Impact Woodland home building (just google "Low impact woodland home"). I was on a work shop in wales done by the people who run the website. unfortunately i couldn't go but the e-mail still had a nice bit of info on some random things. Reading I got me to thinking, well, more like I started to look at my life style of the last few months or so.

My life style has been anything but "stable over the last three years, I assume it was all the "growing up" that goes on in that little while. Over the last few months however I've really been steady in my thoughts. Not to be confused with my ways, as they always change, that's just the fun in life! But I've been thinking the same for a while. Like having no doubts in my future at school or where and what i want to be doing in 4-5 years. I've even set my mind on my house.

I've even been thinking of strange things like "kids" (ah!) and in simple terms "marriage". Before I was always like "No!" but now I'm looking more forward to it. The thing that scares me though is the big "D" word that's flung around way too much now a days. I just want to be sure, so I'll play that one safe. (isn't it nice to express one's deep feelings over the Internet.... lolz).

I've the day off tomorrow so I'm going to make the most of it and I hope you all do to.
Later
Roscoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment