Thursday, June 3, 2010

IT A BRIDGE!


I have no idea what is going to happen in the next 4 days. And so I don't know what to do or write about. So lets talk about this bridge.

Personally I like this bridge; it's so shitty that you know there must be something good on the other side, like treasure or candy! Also, there's another, more shitty, bridge beside it. This can only mean that the less shitty one was made after the more shitty one fell into the shit coloured water! Thus reinforcing my candy theory.

I do have some plans for today, I want to read some, then got to work and mop for 3 hours.... After work I'm either going to the yacht club or a last minute BBQ at the cottage with the gang. Both would be nice but I don't know about the BBQ.


I had a dream about Star Wars last night; I was watching the movie's but I was in the movies. I ended up messing with the whole plot and killing Luke Skywalker sending the Galaxy into an imperial communist regime. Only to live a simple live with the Ewoks and a select few humans. I know where it came from too. At Trivia our team name was "The Blue thing from Star wars, you know the one that went up and down on the keyboard.... Like Ray Charles but not blind and he was and elephant." We had the best name.

Later
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment