Friday, June 18, 2010

Physical Thoughts


I ended up going sailing; it was cold and slow but still good. nothing beast the first race of the season, well, my first race. After words I got to go to the bar and have a beer and 2 race burgers. So good.

Tonight I pick my res room for UoM, I'm pumped! Afterwards I get to go down to the pub and get wicked sloshed with my other brother and spend some quality time for the first time in a year and a half. Baring death, I think it should be good.

Since I'm living in town at my grandparents old house I've been snooping around some to find some good junk. I've found some good knives and cool pictures but the strangest thing i found the other day was a book on the "Black Arts"..... My grandmother was really cool but that's a bit odd. After a quick scan through I can understand why she bought it, it's interesting, evil, but interesting.

Tales to come.
Roscoe

2 comments:

  1. That book was actually a gift from a friend of hers that has long been gone, from their own hand. You know what your grandmother was like.... always liked to trip the life supernatural. I've read some of that book but I find it a tough read (seeing as I am not really an avid reader, anything more than a shampoo bottle is difficult)
    You can borrow it sometime if you like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll read it over Christmas, lol. Jesus does not approve... oh well!

    ReplyDelete