Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sleep In....

I slept in until 12 o'clock today.... feels good man! I always wondered if the messed with my internal clock, internet says no but the internet is wrong a lot of the time.

Think I'm going to make a big lunch again today and take 3 hours to eat it. Looks like hamburgers fro lunch. I've got this wierd thing going on now, I have a normal breakfast, like toast or cereal or eggs, and then like a vegetarian lunch, and supper ends up being red delicious meat!

The weather's even weird today, it's sunny feeling but rainy day looking. Global warming?! AH!

Went to trivia with the guys last night, well, two of them. It was fun, we actually did really good this time around and we won a Keiths glass then were given another beer glass from another team. We peed on the Dory Shop Museum.... :D After words we went for pizza but no crazy people in there last night, just us. That pizza is so good after a few beer, yum.

I think I missed a day on here, so I'll do two today, maybe some type of review or somin.
Until then
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment