Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer

Summer! The night at the cottage (left) really got me excited for summer. It brought back a lot of childhood memories and wave of fun!
I guess I've been too wrapped up in trivial shit to get down there more; I don't see why the family can't get down there this summer though. I'm going to work on making this happen; fun for all!

We had a rock fort down there that was really cool but it seems the winter storms knocked it all down. The other thing that was down there was a drift wood boat that me and a friend made, I didn't look for it but it should still be there.

Moving on. I sharing this with everyone, Send Me On My Way By Rusted Roots, that song is great, it's guaranteed to make anyone happy! Even the video is good, just dancing out in the desert all happy. I hope to live the life of a indie band member someday, going from gig to gig, living in the back of my station wagon; that's the life!

Until later
Roscoe

1 comment: