Monday, June 21, 2010

SOLTICE! Song for the gods!


Happy Solstice, mid summer! How did all of you celebrate? I planted a garden and jammed out! i can feel the fairy's dancing around me! It's a great time of year; enjoy it!

I've tomorrow of but nothing to do. Awesome! I'm going to eat good food and make music all day! I might even paint my fucking room!

The garden went in great! I've the peas left to plant but I'm waiting to get some net for them. Aside form that I've got one tomato, 12 pepper plants (love my pepper, red and green) one garlic plant and 2 rows of bean seeds. I tried to get the hose rigged up but its really "old school" and the parts i bought were too new. But it's all good, a water can will do just fine.

I went to work today for the 3 hour shift that I have... It went by fast but I had an incident. this woman bought lawn fert and asked me what she should put her spreader on, and i said "Just open it and walk fast... She thought meant the bag and shouted at me :D The girl behind her laughed though. I got to meet a new dog today too.

Everything else has been simple over the week I`ll have adventures tomorrow though.

Dance wild (and naked!)
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment