Thursday, June 17, 2010

No sails go...


With in one week my entire year came together. Life is really strange sometimes. I've gotten things I've wanted and didn't even know I wanted them, it's like a giant present, but better because it will last until I die!

I've got into a nice routine at work, so it's not stressing me out anymore. I can sail on Thursdays now, however not today, it's raining.... I'm living in town now with my aunt and have almost free range over my life. But the best thing is: I'm a two minute walk from the yacht club. I go down almost every day! I'd be happy to say that I've adopted an European life style and made it my own.

I'm headed to Winnipeg in the fall which is the best news I've heard for a while. I've never been this excited either, it's nice to feel like a kid again. I called the bank today to see if I could get my student credit back up but nothing is easy anymore. I have to get a conformation of registration from the university not just an acceptance letter. But that's going to be gotten by next week, after a couple of e-mails to my academic advisor, who's been really great, I'm to happy to care about the work.

I'm also in the process of putting a garden in at my aunts place. No more dad taking over my stuff, it's all my own! I needed to fix the hose so I got some parts at work but forgot them in Joram's car; I'll have to wait to plant the veggies until this weekend.

Went to trivia last night, it was a bad night. Not a lot of people showed up and we had a new team come in. A new team is great and all but this team was full of stupid cunts and a fat perv (people I went to school with). By the end of the night we wanted to leave. But the night was not lost! Me Andrew and Joram went to Tim's and got 12 donuts and ate them all at Islands Park while the workers watched us. Never eat anymore than 4 donuts, you will get sick.

That covers that long spell of laziness, sorry folks.
See on Friday!
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment