Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tiss Ptties


I've been up for about 20 hours by now. Me and the guys went camping. It was too much fun! My sides hurt really bad from laughing.

So at the beginning of the night I went to dinner with my mom and aunt; after which we popped over to the yacht club and had a drink. From there I gave Joram a ring and ask what the plan was for tonight. He said he'd pick me up and that we where meeting Andrew and Luke at Luke's place. We get there and grab a bunch of random camping things and head to the camping spot.

In ohio we picked up Jesse and made a 20 min drive to the old hunting camp, started a fire and watched Luke drink himself silly! I can't even begin to explain the shit that was coming out of his mouth, he was SO drunk! Tiss Pitties was his favorite swear for the night. eventually he passed out in the cabin and we just sat around until 3 in the morning talking and having a time. We burnt 6 beer bottles, try that some time it's really cool!

Before we went to be Joram went swimming and was like a little kid in the water. All his yelling and screaming woke Luke, who, still being drunk, came out and shouted "There's Jerk all over every where!" Yeah.... disgusting!

Finally we went to bed but not in the cabin (there was bats!) but on the back of the truck; it was not comfy. At about 5 in the morning it rained so i ran inside the camp, spent a half hour looking for bats then finally went to sleep for an hour.

We left at 8 and Joram and I went to subway for breakfast, it was good.

Think I'll have a nap...
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment