Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nothing,


Nothing has been going on at all. I had that nice week last weeks and now it's all mellowed out, like.

Came home for the next couple of weeks, dad's got the foundation for the barn layed down so soon we'll start work on the actual building. I've got some things to figure out about UoM and am not having a fun time doing it. One more email and then I call.

I work today for the lovely 3 hours, get to hang out with some dogs I hope. Trivia's tonight but I think it might be a no go. There's only 3 guys on our team and one heads to Toronto tomorrow for a booty call :P and I'm poor again... But if my other friend wants to go I'll get 3 bucks and go with him.

So yesterday I was fucking sick. Like puke a lot sick. I don't know what the fuck happened but it was horrible. By 5 I was OK though and headed to the yacht club to go sailing. I waited till 10 to 6 but the guy I was going with didn't show, which was OK I just hope I waited long enough and he doesn't think I ditched him.

I've got to take the dog out now. Have a good 2 days!
Snappa
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment