Friday, July 2, 2010

Finding Good in the Worst of it.


Wednesday night after work I got picked up by a friend to got to trivia. We went to trivia, sat down, got some beer, and waited.... No one else showed up for our team and all the other teams were short a lot of people as well. So it was canceled! me and my friend ended up going to Scotia lunch and got a couple big juicy Bacon double Cheese burgers!

After the burgers were ate we walked the old rail road tracks now tuned trail to the edge of town and then trough town back to his car. Since there was going to be Canada day things going on tomorrow I ended up just crashing at his place. It was nice, just like old times. We played Halo and then his mom watched the gargoyles cartoon with us until 2 in the morning.

We slept in until 11 then cooked bacon and eggs. After breakfast we played an old computer game from our childhood and kicked some ass! At 4 we headed into Lockeport and had to wait for 2 hours until the other guys got there and then had to go to some house/party where we knew no one and hated the rest...

The Fire Works were good and I had a good time watching them and was getting excited because i thought we where all going to the cabin but then that got fucked up because of other peoples drunk parents.

I ended up staying home for a change a got to see my son which is nice. So in the end it was all good, and not once did I get mad I just enjoyed the time in other ways! :D

Good day
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment