Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sailing South Part II


Sailing East means one thing, I have to go by Africa and that means Pirates... But since I'm in the lovely south I'm sure I can get guns pretty cheap and once again, since I have nothing there will be nothing to steal!

Destination: New Zealand. Estimate Time of Travel: 3 months. Where to stop: Head off from Uruguay, cross the Atlantic. Once over the Atlantic I'll have to stop in Cape Town, Africa, it will be one of two stops I make on that nasty piece of land. From Cape Town I'll head up and over to Madagascar and re supply again.

The next bit of sailing will be trough some of the most dangerous waters in the world, I'll have to fight pirates and the like, as well as avoid all the UN navy ships who would pick me up in a second. This will be hard and I might have to re-think my position.


Might see If I can actually write these in greater detail every other day, then throw in some real posts randomly.

Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment