Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wild Card Wednesdays!

    My day is going swell, and I thought it would be a good idea to mention a game I've looked into recently. I found this game on the steam summer sale, but decided not to buy it. However, it still looks promising; I found it too early in development to consider buying. Like so many other games it's following the "Minecraft Formula". Selling in Alpha to fund development. It's just good marketing.

The game I am talking about is Kenshi. It's and open ended, squad-based RPG with an Asian theme. The open endlessness comes from the sandbox aspect of the game. There is a crafting system and base building implemented. The Sandy desert world that it takes place on is reminiscent of Tatooine. All in all, promising, but not quite at a point where I want to buy it.
If you are interested check it out. For some reason the prices vary depending on where you buy it, $15.99 on Steam and Desura, but only $13.99 from the home site (The key bought is activated through Steam...)







So here is hoping for some cool action later on in Kenshi development. --Dascoe

No comments:

Post a Comment