Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The harvest is on!

     Rainy day here in the Falls. I started the morning off right; a few good hours in smithing before Thor decided to show up and dowse the area with thunder and rain! But no matter! Today is a good day rain or no rain , 
    
     A rainy day calls for nothing more than good time spent playing Harvest Moon! I had forgotten about this game, and only remembered it after finding it in a box of belongings the other day. Upon finding it I had the urge to fire (EDIT: I hope he doesn't mean burn it!) up the old farm and milk some cows; so I started a new game! By the time the first winter of the game was on it's way all was going well. Presently I own 2 cows, 1 horse, 1 sheep, and 2 chickens.
   
       I make a good amount of  the money off the fish I catch in the river, but also collect every herb and flower to sell to the travelling sales man Van (EDIT: Big Bad Daddy Van!). A lot of the fish seem to catch a fair price. I have discovered the best fishing area seems to be at the waterfall, directly under it as a matter of fact. Yesterday after waiting with my  trusty fishing rod for one (harvest moon) hour I managed to catch a Big Yamame! They run for 1000 gold when sold to Van! Fishing by the water fall is a good way to stay away from the cheaper priced fish. Here is the list of the types of fish:  Happy Tyr Day All! 

There are 16 types of fish. Here is the list of them and their prices.

Ama(Arna)       400g  Big Ama(Arna)        800g

Colombo          20g      Big colombo           40g

Huchep           90g  Big Huchep           170g

Nyamame          60g  Big Nyamame          130g

Snelt            30g  Big Snelt            160g

Rainbob          80g  Big Rainbob          800g

Sharshark       600g  Big Sharshark       1200g

Yamame          500g  Big Yamame          1000g

Huchen(Huchep)   90g            Big Huchen(Huchep)   170g

No comments:

Post a Comment