Thursday, May 17, 2012

What do John and Trolls Have in Common?

Do you remember John?! If not see here.











His name isn't actually John, nor is he a juvenile delinquent, that I know of. He's Sebastien Tellier, a french singer/song writer in the electronic/techno genre. Sorry Mr. Tellier, did not mean to portray you in a bad light.

Anyway, I was thinking about this picture last night and remembered that The Google has an actual image search; you can search by uploading a picture. The case with John was just one incidence of it's application. Just imagine all the bullshit you could figure out on-line from the, as they call them "trolls". It's something to think about, but most often a fight on the internet is not worth it at all. People feel save on-line and even if they did loose there would be no long term effects.


This reminds me of a movie I saw this year called The Troll Hunter. It's a Norwegian film, and I must say they make some damn good movies if you don't mind sub-titles. Dead Snow (Død snø) was an excellent movie as well.

I was going to give an update on John but once I found out who he was I decided not too. So you can have some pop culture and 2 good movies! :)

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment