Friday, May 11, 2012

Music Playing. Playing Music.

     Today I received two new albums and the thought occurred to me, when do I listen to music? When do people listen to music? I can only speak for my self on this subject. I can't listen to it while surfing the web, as that usually involves reading and/or a youtube video...
    I've never been able to sit still long enough to just sit there and listen to music as this usually makes me want to play music on something or do something else. I don't run, so no iPOD jogs for me.. The most I listen to music is in a car, while drinking, or at an actual concert. The more I think about this the more odd it seems. I appreciate music, I love music, it's a big part of my life... But it seems that I do not listen to it enough!

Maybe I will have to take up running, guess I'll have to buy one of those nice iPOD arm bands (Burn after reading, good movie). This is a nice seg-way into the next order of business. I'm over my sickness via pure determination and will power on my part. I had forgotten I can just turn things off. It is my body after all and I'll be damned it I let it fail me! I've decided to get on the old shape up routine and get my sexy body back in its proper place, as well as my mental health. The later will be harder, considering I'm away from all the good things in my life at the moment, but positive thinking can go a long way.

Now we can move on to item number C. I learned Hey Jude by the Beatles on Wednesday. It's going on the list, may be able to sing it if I practice... hah.

I hope you're not learning English here because it's shit!
Roscoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment