Sunday, October 3, 2010

Update!


One week and a tone of crazy shit.


Went to a party last night, good time. Drank to much... Good reminder about the whole of things.

I've got a lot of work done but not enough. Tomorrow is going to be a "lock the room" day. Must study my way to greatness. Greek Culture test a history essay and a Religion paper. I'm excited to do them but worried in a good way.

I have Good Will Hunting on right now, and it might change everything! AH!

I'm really scraping the mind to get this post at a decent length. So! Lets do some reflection.

I had to do a vision quest for my religion class. I had to actually think about my self, doing so get me pretty happy. My life's good, it needs some fine tuning but I think I can handle that.

I have to get a guitar! Music is my life and not having one is stifling my creativity! I've too much things pent up.

I have a hard time conveying my happiness in writing, but I am very HAPPY! I figure it'll only get better as it goes on.

getting a bus pass tomorrow and I'm going to run the city transit system and see the wonderful world of Winnipeg.

John Butler's here in November. So fucking pumped about it, hope I can meet him get an autograph.

Done. Sorry for the weakness of the post.
Roscoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment