Saturday, October 30, 2010

Question 4


4. Words you live by. Why do you like them?

Words I live by... "Sex, drugs and Rock 'n' Roll". There you go.

This question is a hard one. The words I live by could probably take up half of this post. Really, can't say that I live by words. I just kinda live my life and do some good things when I can. But for the sake of the challenge I'll sting some bull shit together :D

Family, love, friends, knowledge, music, and food.

I'm very family oriented, as much as we fight we're closer then most families. This includes my non immediate family as well.

Love is just a given. I might not know what romantic love is, but I've got all the rest covered pretty good. Sex is probably in here as well. I like sex, proper sex, enough said.

Friends. Friends are awesome. It's not a term I throw around lightly either. I have a few friends compared to the people I know. Of those maybe 3 or 4 are best friends.

Knowledge. Knowledge is power and I exploit this to the full existent. Muhaha.

Music. Given that I'm not a good musician I think that I'm pretty creative given the skill that I have to work with. It's one thing that never fails me, and never will. I'm not big on sharing this part of my life but the few times I have has been wonderful.

Food. Food is a trio, food, drink and sleep are all intertwined. Food is good as well as magical. Drink, water is the best thing in the world, we should all worship it. Sleep. Sleep's just nice. :)

Like I said before, I don't base my life off of some quote or list of values I have. I'm smart enough to know that people change as well as the world around them. To try and keep things the same is just horrid. But there is somethings that are solid in life, or that can be made solid. That's where i get the words from.

It's all an opinion but good none the less.
Roscoe

PS
Picture is just cool eh? Stuff like that can make you feel better but don't let it get to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment