Thursday, October 28, 2010

Question 2

2. List ten people you would die for. (no particular order.)

1. My brother, but it would have to be a good reason....

2. Mum. I need her to cook for me

3. My grand dad. He has to live for as long as possible. The world needs him

4. Jacknafien, my dog. Before you get all funky and such, he's a person to me. It would probably kill either of us inside if one of us dies.

5. Kate (eat it bitch)

6. Hugh Laurie. Who wouldn't die for that man?

7. My other brother. I can't really see him getting into a life death situation and even if he did I'm sure he'd be fine, but if it did happen...

8. My best friend. (who is it?! Oh no!!) Might be able to guess who it is. Might not. maybe we'll find out later on.

9. Auntie Tam. She gets into trouble all the time so I might have a very short life.

10. My Dad, but only if he was unable to take care of himself. after all he's my dad and it's his job to die for me really.

I hold my life in very high regard and don't want to die. But I'm not afraid to die in the least. given that I have not faced death in the slightest but in such a circumstance that i would have to die for a person then it wouldn't matter anyway. it would be an in the moment action and all thoughts would be void.
I hope I never have to die for a person or a person never has to die for me.

Happier questions on the way.
Roscoe.

2 comments: