Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday


It's Sunday! I have so much work to do. But that's ok because I have the time and I feel like doing it. I find it relaxing to just sit and do my homework, and, depending on what it is, I sometimes have music going.

It was homecoming this weekend so Saturday was pretty good. I also got to go the the Manitoba museum down town, nice bus ride. I met this guy, on my floor, turns out he's been to STFX the same year I was and ended up coming here as well. Small world. He took me to the museum thing.

I'm taking my time writing this in between breaks from my work. I really don't have much to write about at the moment. I'm sure I'll think of something as the day goes on.

One thing I do want to talk about is this awesome bacon sandwich I made this morning for brunch. It's going to be my Sunday thing now. The bread they have to make toast is really good and there's always a tone of bacon. I don't think anyone eats it because they're all proper students and think that they are being healthy and will get good marks. I can be healthy and do my push ups in my room while being happy eating my bacon sandwich and just loving my life!
Anyway it was a good sandwich, nice bread, butter, some lettuce and tomato but mostly bacon. :D

Notes are all done now! Sweet! If I can keep this up my Classics test should go well. I've got about 3 hours of reading to do today as well as some analysis of an ANTH article. No worries, I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment