Friday, October 22, 2010

John Gooshdales!

Summary: 2 tests, ANTH is a B, 70%, RELGN is an A, 80%. Next two test this Thursday, then a week off from tests. Wooh.


The month of October it a wondrous time for many university students. It can be the make or break month. The social chatter is that of various midterms and papers; maybe even the odd project. I my self cannot help but laugh at the various study methods and random cooping methods some of these people use. But hey. Fuck them, it's my time. :D

Got a big weekend planned this week, hope to get some things done and actually get out for a while. Birthday party on Saturday and a healthy dose of Medieval/fantasy role play in the Field. That's right, there is a res event going on called LAIR we people dress up as fantasy characters and beat each other with foam tubes. FUN! Being the classy man I am, I can't see my self partaking in the wars, but maybe a nice bardic position will open up, or a medicine man...

I've found out today that I'll be home on the 15th barring any fuck ups of the West Jetter. I am excited to get home but I'll be bummed out to leave Winnipeg for a while, weird eh? But I need to go home. There's a wonderful blond fuzzy waiting for me to hug him and run about the woods with.

I've also started to make chain mail as of last week. Nothing professional mind, but it could have some nice effects of personal affects(like that? yeah, all me). Some day I'll have a full suit and can take my LAIR RP to the next level.... lol. One time thing I SWEAR!

Hope all you are good and if not.... well then get good!!!
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment