Sunday, October 10, 2010

Capital


Weekend is going swell! I've gotten so much done on both the work and play front. Went for a 2 K runs along the river. Makes a person feel so good knowing that you did it.

I've reached 5.1 days of music in my iTunes library. The really cool part is that i actually listen to all of it. There's still so much more music to get. I can't wait! Must explore the world of sound.

I went to the mall on Tuesday night and hit up chapters for a while. Ended up getting 5 books for 40 dollars, it was an awesome deal. So far they're turning out to be really really good.

I had a Classics test i aced this week but a history essay that I made a dumb mistake on. Also had a Religion paper that I feel I did good on. This week I have a test in my Language in culture course, going to have to study all week for that, but no worries.

I'm still loving it here and can't see my self not loving it later on. Don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. Damn the young stupid choices we make. Not that i regret them, just hate them.

Happy Thanks Giving dance to the moon.
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment