Sunday, August 4, 2013

Some of my Top Games.

                     
 
       I thought I would do something a little special this evening and show you a short                          
list of my top games. Now thinking back at all the games I have played, this list will be categorized on how much I enjoyed the games and the personal memories they gave me.  I will be only doing a few games, but there are so MANY I could go on about.

                                         Alright lets start:

   Yes that's right I am a Duke Nukem Junkie! I enjoyed the Duke Nukem franchise so much in my younger years! Duke was my first exposure to video game bad asses; catchy one liners, smoking cigars, shooting up aliens and lots and lots of hot babes! How is a boy to resist.





    Ahh... 007 Golden Eye one of my most played game for the N64. So many hours were spent playing this game with my brother. The game really speaks for itself  EVERYONE has played this! Also growing up in a home where James bond movies where watched religiously (haha) it was THE game to have.






    To be honest when i first played Age of Empires I hated it. The reason being: my brother would nag me constantly to play it with him always ending with me losing of course, but the game grew on me after a while. Once I understood it better I really got into it and still play it to this day. as well as the newer ones.



             
   



      I only started playing Half Life within the last few years when a friend showed it to me. I was hooked as soon as I learned you beat things with a Crowbar! So much fun was had bashing in zombies' heads and strange aliens. I really liked the story for half life; I found I really became submerged into the game while playing as Gordon Freeman. It's not become on of my most played games but still a favourite I am really hoping for a 3rd installment of it.







    Oh yes Zelda Ocarina Of Time....this game among 3 or 4 others WAS my childhood this was the game I would play when I wasn't playing Turok dinosaur hunterBattle Tanks: Global Assault or Golden Eye.  So many hours where spent on this game, accomplishing absolutely nothing! The game was owned by my next door neighbor  and was already close to the ending. The story really did it for me in this game, as well as the intense dual with Ganondorf at the end.
                                                                                        

                    Well I apologize for the brief list of games but this is really all i have
                   energy for tonight was a long day, but did you guess the Nintendo 64
                    is my favorite system?   Hahaha!  -Raldorix        








         

No comments:

Post a Comment