Monday, September 6, 2010

Here in the "PEG"


6:30 Atlantic time I took off on a plane headed to Toronto; never to touch NS soil again until December.

The flights were awesome, however I didn't get to meet anyone cool. I was tired by the time I landed in Winnipeg air port but woke up fast enough when I was assaulted by a very excited best friend! :D

Turns out that Winnipeg is even better than i thought it was! My opinion might change soon though, from what I hear of the winters. But it's too late now, I've got to sleep in the bed I've made. What a nice bed it is too.

My room is fucking huge. Bigger than my room at home. There is one down fall, though, there seems to be a shit pipe coming out of my celling... It does look cool, and I was ok with it, but last night someone left a tap on for a while. I don't want to go to bed on a Saturday night only to find that some drunk bastard has left a tap on above me. Lol.

There was a social last night in the courtyard. The DJ was fucking sweet! No one was at movie night, or I was in the wrong place... lol. But no worries, I just chilled in my room and went to be at like 10:00. Damn jet leg...

I hope to pick up the last of my stuff today and find out where my classes are. I signed up for an orientation class today as well. Library 101, it's only an hour and I'll need to know how to use the library and online archives.

All is well
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment