Saturday, June 2, 2012

More Favourites!

Let's do some more of my favourite stuff!

Earl Grey is my favourite tea. It tastes like normal tea with a nice hint of lemon that takes away that sometimes shit after taste of not so hot tea. It also makes a stronger cup, which I like.







Top Places to Travel!
Greece, it's on my list and may soon be a reality but who knows what the future will hold. After two year of studies and many years of interest it will be a moments occasion to see it and all it's wonders.







Ireland is a must in my books as well. Now that I know a certain special someone is also looking into going it makes the top of my destination list. This would be no mere trip but a pilgrimage of sorts, a chance to live a life of dreams! :)






New Zealand has a close spot in my heart as well. Seems to be the best of all worlds. As a LOTR fan it is attractive as well. I once looked into buying a house here, and seriously looked at many universities on the island. Also famous for Black Sheep, the movie.





FAVOURITE YOU-TUBERS!

The whole reason I started this blog was to get into the whole  internet youtube scene. I was plannig on doing some V-logs but no camera kinda meant no filming!

First off is CTFxC, they made me get a youtube account and learn how to subscribe. It's an american couple who film their lives everyday. Even the wedding is online, cool stuff and it always makes you feel good.

Next is the Yogscast! I found them looking for Minecraft info and quicly became to enjoy the british accents and humour. They play video games and make videos from them. It's all halarious. Everyone on their team is awesome too!

Jabo0odyDubs is a hilarious parod act that dubs over all the most annoying informational ads. You will laugh hard and long!

And last, due to channel inactivity is ClunytheScourge1. The RTW commentator as well as Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines. I don't know what it is about his voice but it's good!


The new museum job is working out great and today I got to play with a Nikon D40x. The manual was surprisingly helpful and I kinda want to buy one now.... maybe a birthday gift? Think of all the blog pictures I will have. At the same time I don't know if I want one, everyone dose photography... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment