Thursday, January 13, 2011

War!

I'm starting a battle report of my conquest of the world through a PC game called Rome Total War, with the mod called Total Realism. The game takes place in ancient times, 240 BC or there abouts and is a turn based campaign map game with real time battles. It has a phenomenal battle engine and will make for good posts.

I'm playing as Carthage in the game and plan to take over the entire game map, a thus the world.

First things first I need a for hold. As Carthage you start with a sizable bit of territories but I have to get them in fighting order. I'll update on this one a week and eventually get some interactive choices going, like who to attack or which direction to move in or which wonders/cities to take over, maybe in some form of quest form or such.

Screen shots will be posted along with the writings.

This give me something cool to write about and keeps me interested in my history. And don't worry, you will all like it too, I promise. :)
Roscoe

Edit: I'll make this battle report a separate page as not to crowd the main posts and make access easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment