Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back! and ready to crack!

Sorry i havin't posted in a long time. have been pre-occupied with some stuff. But i find myself very very bored these last few days because i have literaily done absolutely nothing!.I have sat around my house ,watched tv,listened to music and did nothing else!.I belive i am finally reaching my mental breaking point and feel i may spawntaniously combust at any second!!!.
But this week has not been totally uneventful
. The other night while i was in my room sitting at my desk,I found the air to the left side of me to become very..."unatural".Soon after i was greeted with a cold touch on my arm which would be slightly frightening to most i might add. This cold touch lasted close to 30 minutes. then my room temperture returned back to normal ..
I'm still not totally sure what to make of that incounter..my guess thought would be some old family relatives stopping by to check up on me. comforting in a why yet still a little ery.... Thanks everyone


DRIZIX OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment