Thursday, December 23, 2010

FUCK CHRISTMAS!


I hate Christmas. HATE IT! Everyone gets stressed, and fights and everything that can go wrong ends up going wrong!

I missed one of the best eclipses in 300 years, then I didn't do anything for the solstice because people had to go to be at 10 o'clock....
My computer got Internet ass fucked this morning so i had to rip that apart and kick some ass.

SO! I'm pissed, really pissed. That is not good for my heart! NO BEER! So I'll sit here and drink tea and read. If any one bothers i might end up going to jail for murder...

I'm working on the blog this week I guess, maybe something special for stupid shit fest about that Jewish zombie. Like re write the nativity story... ;P

Couple of notes. No you do not get to hear about my first love, that Internet is dangerous and I'm keeping this blog more private, and no your not going to hear about my perfect world because that's part of why it's perfect. No one knows!

Food is good. I love you. But I hate you. (You know who you are!)
Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment