Saturday, May 29, 2010

Super Cougar

What is a super Cougar? Well. A super cougar is a woman over the age of 45 that goes after young men under the age of 25. If need be they can also eat the regular cougars to get at their prey.

I had this sweet day yesterday before work; just played and listened to music until 4 and headed into work. Work was the same old same old. Then a friend showed up and wanted to hang out down at the yacht club.
So we head down to the club, I buy a membership and a beer, as we just sit down at a table and have a really awesome chat about random life stuff. Later on thins man named Allan comes over and sit down with us and asks us about university and those generic questions and talks about his life some. Turns out this guy was a fighter jet pilot for the British air force; later on he was testing computer guided missiles in the Nevada Desert.
We got a good hour out of this talk before another man came over and sat down. His name was James, the owner of the Elixir, a catamaran and one of my favorite boats in the harbour. He added his opinion to the talk and we got a nice bit of advice from the both of them and a free beer from Allan.
About this time is when we run into the super cougar. She was a 50 year old woman, single mom, good job, didn't look 50 at all and was really, really drunk. She couldn't get over why two "beautiful" young men where in the yacht club... To be fair this was the only thing she really said to suggest a cougar "pounce" if you will. The wore on and she told us all about her kid, cool guy as it sounds, and what he does and we talked about university. Eventually it was just me, my friend, her and her brother there. She bought another glass of wine, spilled it, had a dance with me, and was one the way out.... then said!!! "You know. If you ever want to screw any of the girls in this town you call me." She gave me her home and cell phone number.... YES! High five on that one guys!! :D
After the whole incident me and my friend and the two guys at the bar (also friends) went for pizza. Where we met two other cougars.... who thought I was gay.. Which in a none gay way, was a relief.
It was one of the best days I've had in a while.

All smiles for all,
Roscoe

1 comment:

  1. I smiled and laughed the whole time, hahaha!!! God, I miss that Yacht club... seems like it'
    ll be one of those summer will everything and anything will happen. :)
    Should get Luke to do one of those calls to her, haha. Ohhh, that'd be fun, and terrible.
    I wanna meet this Allan. How cool and random that he's in NS now... :D

    ReplyDelete